At Xtreme Gracie/Fight Sports Jiu-Jitsu, our instructors have had the privilege of learning from World renowned fighter Royce Gracie, Rodrigo Gracie, Master Roberto "Cyborg" Abreu and many World Champion BJJ competitors and UFC Veterans. XGJJ teaches students ground fighting and the ability to:
- Learn to gain a dominant position and secure a submission
- Use your weight to your advantage (no matter how big or small you are)
- Utilize pivot points on your opponents body for a take down.
We are a competition base school and will teach and show you the point systems of tournament fighting, but real world applications, as Gracie Jiu-Jitsu was intended.
Jiu Jitsu Schedule
- XG / FS Gi Jiu-Jitsu: 9:00 am to 9:50 am
- XG / FS Gi Jiu-Jitsu: 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- XG BJJ Fundamentals: 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm
- XG / FS Jiu Jitsu (No Gi): 9:00 am to 9:50 am
- XG / FS Jiu Jitsu (No Gi): 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- No Gi Leg Locks: 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm
- XG / FS Jiu Jitsu (No Gi): 10:00 am to 11:45 am